Search for atmospheres
Relaxing day on the sea
Another Ship at Sea
Relax as the wood mast sailing ship lazily makes its way up the California coast. You'll hear the occasional seagulls overhead hoping for a treat and you also hear buoys with their mournful ringing as you silently slip past them. Overhead you hear the massive masts under full sail creaking in the wind as if they are waiting for the right moment to snap in two. As the wind gusts you'll swear you hear a slack sail. A special thanks to the original creator of the ship at sea sounds.
Comments for "Another Ship at Sea"
License details for "Another Ship at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license