Search for atmospheres
Innocence and nostalgia
It was just another rainy childhood afternoon, over at yours. Practicing that play I wrote, to the tune of a heart-shaped music box. You hold your hand out toward me, it's like an invitation. We're just kids, but in your mom's dresses we look so grown up. Makes me think of blooming carnations.
Comments for "Annabelle's Room"
License details for "Annabelle's Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather by joedeshon +)
- Music Box by Modification1089 from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn (2) by OwlStorm +)
- Ward_Kids by Pans Labyrinth.All credit is given to the songs original composer.No copyright infringement intended +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license