Search for atmospheres
Stopping by Woods on a snowy evening
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep
Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; he will not see me stopping here to watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer to so stop without a farmhouse near between the woods and frozen lake the darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake to ask if there is some mistake. The only other sound's the sweep of easy wind and downy flake. The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.
Comments for "And Miles To Go Before I Sleep"
License details for "And Miles To Go Before I Sleep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- snow night ambience by bethesda softworks +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Winter Wind Short by Josie Cat +)
- Snow falling on umbrella by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind on Wind 1 by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)
- Wind on Wind 2 by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)