Search for atmospheres
Jane Eyre Evening at Moor House
An evening with Jane Eyre
Grab your hot tea and a good book. Here you can find yourself in the perfectly quiet little drawing room with Jane, Diane, Mary and St. John. A quiet evening. St.John plays a soft melody on the piano as his mind wanders. Jane, Diane and Mary read and work on their embroidery as they listen to his tune. All the while the winds of a winter storm dance on the surrounding landscape. It places perfect snowflakes to make a glistening blanket of snow on the now crisp grounds. It can be heard tapping on the windows and roof. A subtle reminder of the cold that lurks just beyond the warm and loving home that wraps itself around you. The sound of the crackling embers of the dancing flames are a reminder of the beauty you are embraced by.
Comments for "An evening with Jane Eyre"
License details for "An evening with Jane Eyre"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Sonata no. 1 in Fm, Op 2 no.1 by https://musopen.org/music/performer/paul-pitman/ +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Countryside Winter Evening by pcaeldries from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)
- Writing by sportygurl37 from http://freesound.org +)