Search for atmospheres
On the Ocean
Alone on the Water
You are on a boat a few days from shore. You are walking along the deck of the ship listening to the sound of the creaking of the ropes and the wood of the boat itself. The waves lap gently at the sides of the boat and from time to time a flock of seagulls sail by.
Every so often you settle against the mast of the ship and read your favourite book as the water gently rocks you from side to side.
Just you and the ocean.
Comments for "Alone on the Water"
License details for "Alone on the Water"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)