Search for atmospheres
Agatha Christie: The Mousetrap/ Three Blind Mice
Agatha Christie: The Mousetrap
Welcome to Monkswell Manor!
Step into the 1950s and the old mansion where Agatha's Christie's murder mystery play "The Mousetrap" (the book is called "Three Blind Mice") takes place. You sit in the main room during the stormy night, illuminated by the crackling fire. Major Metcalf reads the newspaper while Mrs. Boyle writes. Miss Casewell stands by the fire, occasionally turning on the radio and lighting her cigarette. Molly and Giles go to and fro, making arrangements for the guests to stay the night. Paravicini is off in the piano room, while Trotter carefully examines each room. Chris explores the winding staircases and hallways of the mansion, occasionally stepping in to warm himself by the fire.
Please feel free to leave any advice in the comments!
Have a marvelous day!!
Comments for "Agatha Christie: The Mousetrap"
License details for "Agatha Christie: The Mousetrap"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ain't she sweet? by Ben Bernie & His Hotel Roosevelt Orchestra +)
- Writting by Braffe2 from http://freesound.org *)
- Slow log fire with some pops by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)
- Rainstorm by thedapperdan from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license