Search for atmospheres
An afternoon spent off the coast of Southern California
Afternoon at Sea
Imagine yourself on a tall ship. The sun is warm and the water glistening. There is a gentle cool breeze. You feel yourself drift off to the sound of the ship, the lonesome foghorn, the far off cry of the seagulls, and the sounds of seals at play.
Comments for "Afternoon at Sea"
License details for "Afternoon at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- SIO_CaSeaLion by Scripps Whale Acoustic Lab from "http://cetus.ucsd.edu/voicesinthesea_org/" +)
- Fog Horn by soundboard +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)