Search for atmospheres
Lemuria - Across the Lonely Limes
Across the Lonely Limes
89 AD - the sun sets on a chilly afternoon in Germania Inferior as you make your way to Mediolanum. Something lingers in the air, spirits maybe? Perhaps the gods are whispering to you through these old oaks. You remember Lemuria, you are safe...you are safe.
Comments for "Across the Lonely Limes"
License details for "Across the Lonely Limes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- black_windchimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Crows and Magpies by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening Fall-Harp by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Crows in a forest by Luftrum from http://freesound.org +)