Search for atmospheres
Sailing the Seas
Aboard a Frigate
Immerse yourself in this compilation of a romanticized 18th-century frigate. Standing on the main deck it's almost as if one can feel the gentle rocking of the ship, smell the salty sea air, and view the glorious day at sea. Though never straying far from the coast, the ship is removed just far enough from land for one to drink in the experience of the sea.
Comments for "Aboard a Frigate"
License details for "Aboard a Frigate"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Creaking Rigging by kehbe +)
- An Ocean Ambience by Luuk van Loon +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)