Search for atmospheres
Writing your novel in a cabin in the woods
A writer's cabin by day
This cabin stood vacant until you could resist your muse's call no longer. You packed up the dog, left your technology behind, and set out to finally write that novel.
The windows let in filtered light from the deep, mixed forest. The trees are filled with birds, and the last occupant of this place has left a wind chime. It's the perfect afternoon to write a best-seller.
All you have is time and the words that you must put to paper.
Comments for "A writer's cabin by day"
License details for "A writer's cabin by day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- Trickling Mountain Stream by izzybel +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Pink Woodpecker Wind Chimes by RonZak +)