Search for atmospheres
A sailing ship on a stormy day_SkSumon999
A sailing ship_SkSumon999
The sounds of a sailing ship have a surprisingly refreshing and calming effect on the mind. You feel like you are away from the rest of the world, in a different place where no one can reach you.
Think of yourself aboard a sailing ship, and the sounds that you can hear on it. The ship cruises over the gentle rolling sea, with the water heavily splashing against the sides of the ship with the shore waves. Seagulls squawking as they fly past, the creaking sound of the wooden floor of the deck as the ship rocks against the water waves. You hear the sound of the ships traditional bell, sounding off once on intervals to regulate the watch system and tell the time. The quiet scrape of ropes along the wooden floor, the silent sound of the changing sails and the creek of the ship as it turns its direction.
Get absorbed in the sailing sounds of the ship and get yourself relaxed.
Comments for "A sailing ship_SkSumon999"
License details for "A sailing ship_SkSumon999"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Sailing by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)