Search for atmospheres
One day at 221B
A day at 221b Baker street
On a normal day at Baker street, Sherlock plays his violin, John writes on his blog and drinks tea. It is raining softly and from time to time you hear the beating of the big bells, which show how long the two have been sitting and standing there, and enjoy the sounds of Baker street
Comments for "A day at 221b Baker street"
License details for "A day at 221b Baker street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)