Search for atmospheres
A Busy Village on Market Day
You make your way to the town square with the silk ties you've slaved over, ready for sale. You follow the stream like your mother told you, listening to it babble softly. From time to time, men on horses or leading other farm animals pass you by, doffing their straw hats, the bells on their cows and goats clanging softly. You think you can hear the Blacksmith working, even from this distance, and birds sing all around you. As you approach the market, the church bells ring to announce the start of selling. The sounds of the small group of choir members practicing their hymns drift through the open doors, barely audible under the calming din around you.
You smile. It's always nice to be home.
Comments for "A Busy Village on Market Day"
License details for "A Busy Village on Market Day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Morning birds by jalbrecht_d +)
- Horses trotting on gravel by ornery from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- cowbell 2 by stomachache from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Choir by Timbre from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)